Saturday, September 1, 2012

Benefits To Vaporizing Breakdown: Reasons To Use A Vaporizer

From my own personal experience, I have acquired insight into the benefits of vaporizing over combustion.  For me, it's always been about efficiency.  As combustion destroys fifty to sixty percent of the active ingredients, vaporizers are significantly more efficient.  This results in vaporizing fifty to seventy-five percent less than what you're currently smoking.  For me, the monetary savings alone are reason enough to migrate towards vaporizing.

The other aspect is the potential health benefits of vaporizing over smoking.  Smoking tobacco is known to release harmful carcinogens.  Until more clinical trials are conducted and the research made available, I'm going to refrain from commenting on the health benefits other than to say, vaporizing feels healthier to me as I don't cough nearly as much.  Also, if you pass the vapor through a filter and then pass smoke through the same type of filter, you should notice an obvious difference.  Now, imagine that filter is your lungs and tell me which you would prefer.  For me, the obvious answer is vaporizing.  This is why I always keep my pocket vaporizer handy.  Thankfully, portable vaporizers like the Magic Flight Launch Box are small enough to slip into my pocket to bring with me wherever I go.  For the home and office, I prefer to utilize a stationary vaporizer system like the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer.

1 comment: